Celeb’s hairstyle trends to inspire you
What about a change? 2015 is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean “the end”. It means resumption! It’s time to change and renew! What about starting by looking gorgeous for the holidays, the New Year, and for life?
Elle Magazine gathered some of the most requested celebrities’ hair styles in hair salons all over the U.S. this year. We gathered our choices to inspire you.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow’s long bob – good choice for who have longer hair but want something different.
2. Reese Witherspoon mid length bob – easy to do and maintain, very sexy style.
3. Katy Perry sleek bangs – audacious bangs for who want to look younger and modern.
4. Nicole Richie’s boho style – for those who have long lengths, what about long fringe?
5. Jessica Alba versatile fringe – this shared fringe is a new trend and comes with all hair sizes.
6. Sienna Miller short hair style – short hair, we care! Shorts can even be bright, well designed and sexy.
7. Sideswept bangs like Victoria Beckham – stylish! For those who want to avoid common and look… rich!
8. Halle Berry soft layers – If you are tired of straight hair, what about invest in volume and long waves?
9. Kate Moss natural medium length – Straights can get balance with side peaks.
10. Megan Fox deep brown – If you have a dark hair, but want to add some more, that’s perfect for you. That’s a radiant color.
11. Angelina Jolie warm chestnut brown – brown bright hair looks so natural and sexy. For those who want to make small changes, it’s a medium term.
12. Katie Holmes short brunette – perfect for those who have straight hair and want to adopt a “ready to go” style.
13. Kate Hudson sandy blond – if you have long lengths, you can ad some bright blonde tone and some swing to get this beach style.
Trackback from your site.